Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oval - Ovalcommers Japan mp3

Artist: Oval
Album name: Ovalcommers Japan
Tracks :
  1. MP3LogoOvalcommer Japan (mix)



What type of clothes should I wear?

I am trying to find stuff that would actually work on my body type without making me look like a granny! I am 5'4". I have a big hips, nice butt (big but cute) butt is not one of those jiggly butts just firm. Nice boobs. In fact the one part about my body I like more than my eyes (blue) is my breasts. Slim shoulders but a big belly. i also have an oval face. Fair skin sort of. hair is a dark brown. What would look good on me?
maybe you should know that i have lost weight. the big belly is still from the baby. really the only part I have not lost quite yet
so liking my breast, butt and eyes makes me conceited. w/e

house

No comments: