Monday, April 20, 2009

Children - Holy Ghost

Artist: Children
Album name: Holy Ghost
Tracks :
  1. MP3LogoHit



Deep desire to be pregnant. Surrogacy? I'm 19.?

For some time, I have had this intense urge to be pregnant. But I know I'm not ready for a child. Recently, I've been thinking about how horrified and depressed I would be if I were ever told I couldn't have kids. Then I thought about surrogacy? I have the desire to be pregnant, I WANT to be pregnant. I think it's the most beautiful thing in the world. But I don't want kids yet. There are many things I wouldn't be comfortable with being seen as in public, but that is something that I would be proud of. If people looked at me with assumptions, this is one thing that I wouldn't care about. I'm in college going for nursing to be (you guessed it) a Labor and Delivery nurse. Anyways, I would only be interested in gestational surrogacy (which means I am not the biological mother). The problem is, I'm 19 and I have never had a child. I live in Florida and from looking online, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have an EXTREMELY difficult time finding a prospective couple, but I would appreciate your opinions. Thanks!

No comments: