Sunday, January 4, 2009

B - A Brief audio History of Agriculture

Artist: B
Album name: A Brief audio History of Agriculture
Tracks :
  1. MP3LogoHit



What are the pros and cons of getting a B.A in Television, Film, And Media Studies?

I live in Los Angeles. I am planning on getting a B.A. in Television, Film, and Media Studies and work as an Entertainment Associate at NBC/Universal. (I don't wanna brag) But i get really good grades and am part of my schools School Site Council. I am also really well known and liked among teachers and administrators, especially the principle. I wish to either attend Cal State LA or USC. My High School has REALLY close connections with USC and has the highest percentage of students getting accepted to USC than any other High School in Los Angeles County. However going to USC will be very costly and i don't wish to put a strain on myself or my family's financial status. Therefore i considered attending Cal State LA, it is not as expensive and is also a great university. Perhaps not as well respected but i still get the education i need. I am asking for your advice. Which should i choose and what are the advantages and disadvantages of each option?

house

No comments: