Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sons of God - Research Center for the Definition of Happiness

Artist: Sons of God
Album name: Research Center for the Definition of Happiness
Tracks :
  1. MP3LogoSelf Titled



What the heck do I do? I'm so stressed out?

I'm 28 wks pregnant and all through my pregnancy my boyfriend has not been helping me financially or emotionally. He doesn't go with me to my doctor's appointments and he doesn't help me with the medical bills. Today I felt like just leaving him for good. I haven't seen him in 2 wks and he doesn't seem to even care (I live with my mom, he lives with his. Eventhough I've been begging him for us to get a place). He knows I sleep on my mom's couch (I'm 28 wks pregnancy so you could imagine how uncomfortable that is!) but still...nothing. I'm at a point where I either give him an ultimatum (for the 100th time) or I just leave him and let him see his son and get child support...God I don't know what to do!

:(

This is really making me sad, stressed, I don't want this.
I have health insurance from my job but it's not full coverage
Can I apply for aid as a single parent even if he's on the baby's birth certificate?

rap

No comments: